Epickk & zweite - No Rest Epickk & zweite - No Rest

It's really more ambiance than anything else. Sounded good though, very dark. but a 4 cause some parts were really choppy and abrupt.

Indigoflare responds:

Thanks, I was going for the dark feel. The choppiness did really ruin it, I have to admit.

Beech and salt melody [8bit] Beech and salt melody [8bit]

ooooo

Reminds me of Cavestory :D

Calamaistr responds:

simplicity allows a kind of quality huh. :)

thanks for the comparisan.
-cal.

OL - Tension OL - Tension

O.O

This... Is... The... Shit!!!

Badass :D got a little carried away with the glitching though xD (but then again... badass XD)

OpenLight responds:

Haha this was my first song utilizing glitching, and I make it a point to get carried away with each new mechanic I work with. My next song will probably use it more in moderation ha.

Thank you!

Rising stars by R0BOT Rising stars by R0BOT

Dammit!

Why do I have a volume limit... I must blow my eardrums with this song, i think you hit exactly what a song should be. Badass enough to cause teh dancing, but somehow lacking something that only causes me to listen again and again and again and...

Skullfy responds:

Thanks!

Tri Martolod (Cover) Tri Martolod (Cover)

Really nice

I don't quite know how to explain the feeling.
It just sounds good, even though I don't understand anything sung (xD) it just is... makes a certain... carefree feeling, I dunno. It has a very nice tune, and I just love the folksong thing, this song totally sparked an interest. Your voice is wonderful and blends really well with the instruments.

Now I need to know what the song is about
*downloads and looks up the lyrics*

Troisnyx responds:

I've sent you the translation - hope it's okay. I think I might've committed an error or two.

And thanks so much for the feedback! ^_^

Acid Paradox - Glitchgrounds Acid Paradox - Glitchgrounds

O.O

At, 1:06 you dropped the bomb... woah sounds great. It evolves great! It encompasses everything great about techno!!! Awesome vocals and the dubsteppy part was awesome.

DL-10/10-5/5

DJ T3chnic - Once Again DJ T3chnic - Once Again

O.O

Actually I love the snares at the beginning, I guess it depends on the person. I have HD 598s and they don't cover up at all, its just wonderful.

Nice beats you have here, good basslines, synth was good. I really like it, very nice buildups and breakdowns, the sweeps fit well. And the voice.. the voice was pure win :D

DJT3chnic responds:

Tehehe =), thanks man. I spent a lot of time getting that damn vocal just right! hahah

(JK) Light Up (WIP) (JK) Light Up (WIP)

idk length?

wow that sounds cool. Honestly the only thing I want is more length. It just doesn't feel complete at only 1:18.

The intro is very nice, the drums blend well, nice build up, btw the sweep was a nice touch. I like the new synth that comes after the build, and the panning was very nice on that.

What I would suggest is having a drop at 1:12
Keep sound similar to the intro but "strained" "under pressure" with a gradual introduction of pads and then light drumming getting louder until a large bass drop.
continue with another short synth and pad only sequence then go right back into a climax. keep that ending too its very nice.

That's what I would do, but it's yours and it already sounds amazing. send me a PM when you finish it.

bob6294 responds:

Haha. I definitely plan to add a decent bit more~
I am in the process of incorporating "strained" pads and that sort. I'll be sure to PM you when it's done! Thanks for the review!

Join Me Join Me

well actually

you used some sounds i have never heard before in a song, it was actually kind of catchy in a way. Its slightly too repetitive though and the bass around the middle was off tune. i loved the beginning though

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

wow

I can totally hear the influences in your music, you tie them together wonderfully!